Tuesday, March 17, 2009



My sister and mom came and visited over the weekend. My mom was mainly flying out to work on wedding plans with me, but my sister came out as a surprise! It was a lot of fun and we got a lot accomplished.


wedding dress... check

mens attire... check

cake... check

catering... check

flowers... check


I just need to find the officiant, pick out the invitations, and register!



While my sister was here we were able to have ONE day to do stuff she wanted to do... like the zoo! They only thing she wanted to do before we left was feed the giraffes at the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo. So we spent about 2 1/2 hours at the zoo and then went and got matching tattoos, the only other thing she wanted to do before she left. Overall the weekend as awesome and busy! I was glad that my sister and Dylan got to finally visit!



1 comment:

  1. As you know, I love the tattoos! What are your flowers?!?!?! I totally forgot about flowers!!! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete