Monday, September 28, 2009

The Big Day quickly approachs!

So, twelve days and counting till the big day. Where does the time go! We're super excited though. I can't wait to see all my family and meet his (no I haven't met his grandparents yet)!
Things to do:
  • SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!! I still have yet to get shoes, slacker, I know. But it's on my list of things to do. :) so that's a start.
  • Put together favors
  • Finish parents gifts
  • Run through on hair (appointment made)
  • hmmmm.... what else. My mom has done a super job of handling the little details, and The Pinery has made it even easier! I'm so grateful that we picked them, our planner there has been awesome!

My parents/sister/gma/CJ/Jamy all fly in on Saturday! Byron and CJ will go to the Cowboy/Bronco game (Go Cowboys!) on Sunday. Wednesday we pick up a few of the groomsmen, and then Thursday everyone else arrives! Byron and I both have our bachelor and bachelorette parties that night. His will be paintball by day, poker and drinking by night. For the ladies we will do my Bridal Shower during the day and then go out to the downtown clubs at night. I don't know why I'm writing all this, but I just feel like it!

That's it for now! I'm sure I will come up with other To Do items, but for now, I'm good :)


Here is one of Byron's favorite pictures from our engagement photo session

Jonathan Betz Photography

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that photo...it is my favorite!!

    I can't wait to get there; it is going to be a fun-filled week! I feel like it is going to fly by...but it'll be great!

    SOOOO excited! I almost can't think!

    ReplyDelete