Sunday, March 28, 2010

..spring is here..

yay! I get to start working on my yard.... I have to wait a little while longer though, but I think I'll start building my planter! I have no grass in the yards, but I want to change that in the front. But again, this is a rental, no point in getting carried away. So I think I will stick to my multiple planters that I can build and take with me when I move.

I do have a nice huge tree in my front yard, that has a rock planter built around it, so I am going to have fun with that! I've got my bird feeder hanging off that tree (the squirrels love it!) and I have my birdbath in that planter. So I will work around those! But I am excited!

Cross your fingers for no more snow (it is spring in Colorado though!).

1 comment:

  1. That will be fun! I think planters look so nice! I wanna try to build one and start some flower seeds in it...now that we will have the room! I'm glad that it's starting to warm up for you. I didn't have time to get tired of the snow in CT, we left after a month:)

    ReplyDelete