Saturday, January 23, 2010

updates....

It's been awhile... but I've been busy. Or so I keep telling myself! I would just rather read and spend time with Byron, than update and catch up on blogs. Although, Sunday Secrets is one blog I never miss!!

So lets see, Christmas was great, It was just Byron and I. It was nice to not have to shuttle from house to house visiting all the family. It was just the two of us, and I loved it! Don't get me wrong, I missed our families, but it was a nice and relaxing Christmas.

New Years was good for me, Byron had to work, I flew to Oregon. It was great to see all the family! We sat around, drank, played games, and had a wedding! My Aunt Maggie got married on New Years Eve.

for this up and coming year, we have a lot going on... we're going to start having kids... or atleast trying. practice makes perfect! haha jk I will be the Matron of Honor in my sister's wedding in July. She is getting married at the Aquarium of the Pacific. I will also be in my best friend Kevin's wedding in August! So two weddings within in a month, and I'm hoping to be pregnant by then! Byron's even used to the idea. :) We're also hoping to make it to Mt. Rushmore this year for a mini vacation, just the two of us. So I will keep my fingers crossed for that!

Byron started school this semester. He is going for an Associates in Science for Computer Networking with an emphasis in CISCO (whatever that means! haha). He's happy to be back in school, and he is doing it part time and working fulltime, still at Sprint.

Anyways, that's all for now. :)

1 comment:

  1. I haven't updated in forever, either! I feel like things have been so hectic since we moved back to CA...and we aren't even settled in yet. Hey, maybe THIS should be my blog! Lol... Anyway, I am so excited for you two starting your family. I am not ready...I'm just not. Maybe I will get there someday. Hopefully, at least. I always wanted to go to Mt. Rushmore, too! There are lots of places I wanna go still!! Oh well, I guess that is all for now. I hope that you have been doing well since you got home and hopefully we will talk soon...or at least message eachother soon since that seems to be so much easier than sitting on the phone is! Love you:)

    ReplyDelete